One of my tasks with my new job is typing up the sheriff's report.
Here's a couple of calls:
Report of black cow on the hwy, looks like fence is broken
Called 911 wanting her mom to come get her
Doesn't it remind you of haiku or something? One could come up with a whole story around the short report.
ETA: Here is one more goodie I ran into:
Reports a call about someone in the family in jail in Spain.
Wonder what the story is about that?
2 comments:
There's one small paper we get that has the best want ads. Things like "bull for sale. male. not friendly." or "getting married. everything must go" (and then a list of fishing/hunting stuff. poor guy)
~ann b.
That's funny, Ann.
Wow! Your life has changed since I checked in last. Way to go with the reporting jobs. Now can we grumble about the media and have that include you? ;)
Happy belated 29th birthday! Funny, I thought you were only 25. Huh.
I like the picture of the rooster. Very cool.
And Sadie. Wow. I'm impressed.
Post a Comment