Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Back home.

Spent a night in Fargo. Lilah and Olivia had eye appts. Monday and today Olivia had minor eye surgery- opening up her tear ducts. Ron and I did some (thrift) Christmas shopping and ate at a couple of our favorite restaurants.

The girls enjoyed all the attention- they each got a parent to themselves. Boy would they be spoiled if they didn't have older siblings! They get so much attention when we are out and about- being twins and wearing glasses so young.

Back at home now, preparing for the holiday. Trying to decide what kind of pie to make.

2 comments:

MindiJo said...

MMMMMMMM. Lemon Meringue. Coming from the pregnant lady.
Peach, second choice.
Apple, third.

ethiopifinn said...

my boss has often said that every kid likes being an only child sometimes. I like that taking care of your babies allowed for a little more time with your Babe.

Happy Thanksgiving, my friend!

I like berry pies, especially if there are raspberries involved.