On Friday, I had Max and Stuart over for the afternoon, to keep me company while I tried to get a little housework done.
Ron was sleeping, as he had worked the night before. When he got up, he enjoyed visiting with these two little men, and decided they should play a game of ten thousand. The two littles were pretty proud to play an adult game with Ron.
Though, every time Ron would tell Stuart he was tied with someone, he would cross his arms, put his head on the table and nearly start crying. Who knows what he thought it meant?
A good game was had, and maybe some memories made, all on a Friday afternoon.



2 comments:
Cute story - and I love the photos!
Love the last photo...and I love how you invite little people over while you're doing housework. I'm wishing I could clear them all out so I could get housework done sometimes! :) Looking forward to photos from your weekend! I hope you'll share! I want to crash the SLW one of these years...looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment