Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Ted's in the kitchen, and WII?

It's seems I have been allergic to my camera lately- not literally, but I have not been taking it out.
I have thought in the past that one has to choose between doing something or taking pictures of others doing something- it's very difficult to do both. So, perhaps I have been doing and not photographing.

Ted, however, got a new camera for Christmas. A small Pentax that is waterproof, dust proof and shock proof. It is waterproof to 33 ft, so when our water thaws around here, I am thinking he will be taking some underwater shots.

I am thinking I will start a "Ted's Tuesday's" series- with photos, etc. by Ted. One of Ted's features will be "what is it?" (the idea stolen directly from Yvonne L.) since Ted's camera has a unique microscopic feature.

So here goes- Ted's first WII? photo:

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to guess a golf ball. Jess :)

Anonymous said...

cheese grater?
~ann b.

Anonymous said...

The window on the oven door.
-Joan

Anonymous said...

cheese grater corey

Anonymous said...

pretzel from claire

Anonymous said...

it looks like steps on playground equipment from Nolan

Anonymous said...

honeycomb. Julianna

Yvonne said...

Awesome Ted! Can't wait to see what you come up with!