Monday, November 25, 2013

So classic.

The Christmas card photo classic pose.

No, we are not using this. I attempted this one for a S. family Christmas project, but am using our first day of school photo instead. Ted would not cooperate, and Lilah was not interested in smiling. Sadie has a fake one going on.

The funny thing is, it just is them. Sadie arranged them. I am surprised Sam is not doing some sort of "palsy" look, he likes to entertain us with those often. The twins hair frequently looks like that at the end of the day.

So, does anyone read this thing anymore? I am contemplating shutting it down. I have been at it so long, and I mostly have run out of things to say.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still reading! It's your blog, just post when you feel like it!

Anonymous said...

I agree with 'Anonymous'

Anonymous said...

Yep, I agree also.

Carol said...

Good advice. I haven't posted on my blog for ages, but someday I may have something I want to post. I don't stress about it.

Krista said...

I still read faithfully, but I know what you mean about lack of things to say.

Gram said...

The photo is great...It tells a story of "real life"...so keep it up; everyday real life stuff is the best.

Anonymous said...

I read it :)
Rebecca D.

Jill - A Farmer's Wife said...

I read it too!

And personally, I can't believe that you could run out of things to talk about. That's just not what we S family members are known for! :)

Jill - A Farmer's Wife said...

And I agree with the others. Post when you want to and don't when you don't. I've gone as long as a month without posting and I've also posted twice in one day.

Anonymous said...

I think you have a lot to say, just maybe it slows down in the winter. If you're stuck for ideas, maybe go back to posting pics of your neck of the woods? I always enjoy seeing your outside shots!
~ann b.