Friday, August 2, 2013

Ted's photography.

This is Ted's photograph he entered in the fair. He received a blue ribbon.
On the last day of the fair, a woman came up to Ted and asked him if he would like to sell the photo. She collects dragonflies, and said the colors in this photo would match her decor.
Ted and I decided on a price, and Ted sold the photo!

So, now he is a photographer who has sold work, a pretty big deal to both him and me. I think Ted has an eye for photography and the interest too, so I plan to encourage him to continue taking pictures. Our next step is to find him a camera, indestructible, of his own, within our budget.


6 comments:

Yvonne said...

oh, how i love to hear this!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Ted! Thats impressive!

Becca said...

Love all the 4H project! Gabe's been agonizing over what to take photos of for the fair...he's got to get on it, tho. The fair is in 2 weeks!

Becca said...

*projects*

Anonymous said...

can't get a better esteem boost than that! good on ya, Teddy boy!
~ann b.

MindiJo said...

Wow! Go, Ted! I love the picture. It is really beautiful. No wonder somebody bought it.