Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Santa day.
The kids visited with Santa in our local "village" on Saturday, and received the traditional "candy bag" (no peanuts) and a coloring book. Plus 3 of the kids won door prizes- there is always a selection of fun toys for door prizes, and lots of them.
Like always, I enjoyed seeing the community gathered, enjoying the event put on by local organizations. It has become a tradition for our family to go to this- a tradition that doesn't take much work on my part!
Lilah (above) is sporting new glasses (maybe we should have them fitted better so they stay up on her nose) and two missing teeth. My babies are growing...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Cute! We didn't make it to see Santa this year... Would have been extra fun to see him in W.L.!!
I remember going to see Santa at the Lions Hall! How fun!
The town santa is a great tradition. Every year there's a dude in a santa suit on a lit up moped who cruises the neighborhood yelling merry christmas. I love it.
~ann .b
Post a Comment