Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Keepin' on...

This photo is from our Point Weekend, way back on Labor Day Weekend. This is the littles, racing. Yes, we had foot races that weekend.

I wish I still had this much fun running. The spectators look like they're having fun too.

I have been neglecting this blog lately. I am glad though, it is not because I am in a slump, like I have sometimes been when I have not posted in the past.

Nope, it's just that I am busy. My reporter job keeps me hopping, but not too much. It still leaves time for me to enjoy my children, etc. But not enough time to blog. Or I choose not to anyhow.

But I am still here, and life is pretty good right now!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

MindiJo said...

Yay! for the good life.

Krista said...

Such a cute picture!