Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Twins update.

These pictures are so classic. I feel that they really portray life as a kid around here.
Just hanging out reading a book. Sharing with a sibling. In whatever position suits them. We are not formal here.

These two are constant companions to each other. They do fight some, but they are just as willing to give in for their sister. They will take care of each other if needed.

One more thing- I want to highlight Sis Lol's comment on the fireplace post: she noted how Dad taught us that you don't need to leave home to have fun- you can have fun in your own backyard. So true! We make our own fun! That is what SLW is all about. Thanks for that thought, Lolly.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! 2.3 miles for me today. -Ruthann

MindiJo said...

What a perfect post, Jan! I love it.

Anonymous said...

3/8 2.8 miles (114.3) -Jess

Anonymous said...

1.3 miles today. -Ruthann

Yvonne said...

i love "a day in the life of" photos!
i walked a sluggish 1.5 miles today for a nice round number of 70 total.

Anonymous said...

3/9 2.3 miles -Jess