I am doing a photo book of photos of 2010 for the neighbors using photos off their camera. I was thinking if anyone has some good photos of family events, familiar places, etc. you could email them to me and I would include them in the book too.
Email them my way. Thanks!
9 comments:
i have some great bimberg photos, if you like. or tarnowski. or me in my bathing suit.
~ann b.
hahaha! 3/30 4.1 miles -Jess
...too many to e mail...but I could upload them to your account if you feel like sharing the password with me (or others). send me an email...maybe we should do the SLW pics at the same time. Jess
3-30 2 miles. -Ruthann
3/31 2.3 miles -Jess
3-31 4.3 miles. (109) -Ruthann
ok let me see:
Wed. 3/30 - 3 miles
Thurs. 3/31 - 1 mile
Fri. 4/1 - 1 mile
Total= 84 miles
4/1 2 miles -Jess
4-1 3 miles. -Ruthann
Post a Comment