Thursday, June 3, 2010

My clowns.

The older kids were gone, and these two got very quiet upstairs. I called for them, and they came creeping around the corner, holding hands, saying "we're clowns."

I couldn't help but grab the camera. And then I brought them over to the neighbors so they could laugh at the "clowns." The girls got the idea from Ted, who painted his face as a clown when they were playing circus.

5 comments:

MindiJo said...

Cute. BTW: We had to cut our trip a little short. And obviously ran short on time. Sorry. Next time.

Vicky Mattila said...

what cute clowns you have there!!

Anna said...

Cute clowns...are they permanently markered clowns?

Yvonne said...

wowzer!

Juliana said...

I just showed my daughter Chelsea (3.5), "look, these girls, they were sossy like you and Ali" and she got a pleased-as-punch look. I enjoy going through blogs, and feeling "not so alone in the mothering experience" so I show the kids other kids that I think they can relate to also. :) I am a sister to Brita h. and good friends with Nora S and Heidi h.
Juliana Johnson